Incharge - Warehouse
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the Role
- Ensure that all operations & logistics-related processes associated with each activity are adhered to on month, quarter & year-end, and are executed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all necessary processes and operations setups are in place to ensure no stock is lost in the office, stock counts are accurate, and any variances are fully investigated.
- Sorts and places products on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Manage the entire warehouse operations from shipment receipts to order management, picking, and Inventory management to order fulfilment.
- Oversee warehouse operations for productivity, daily workflow, product availability, and accuracy
- Ensure optimum capacity utilization of warehouse by planning best-fit layouts of a warehouse, goods/material placement, inventory movement and maintenance of the warehouse
- Monitoring Inwards, outwards and stock movement across warehouses and maintaining proper documentation as per set standards.
- Manage online orders and daily operations
- Reconcile inventory as needed
- Manage stock Receiving, Put away, Picking, Packing & Dispatch operations
- Ensure on-time order processing, pickup delivery & exchange requests of customer orders.
- Escalation management of customer orders in case of incorrect order delivery, delayed delivery etc.
- Cross Department working to support efficiency and growth.
- Help in the strategic development of the Operations and Logistics Mgmt. activities.
- Contribute insight into the strategic direction of the Business team through the understanding of the complexity of all different aspects of the business.
Skills needed :
- Proven experience in an E-Commerce Operations and Logistics Mgmt. role with exposure to operational elements.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of logistics, including carriers and procedures
· Good command in both spoken and written English.
· Should have a pleasing personality.
· Preferably 5 years of experience in eCommerce companies or well versed in Marketplace backend operations
· Ability to work well on a team.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.