Manager - Operations
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the Role
- Complete ownership of retail operations, including cash, store operations, inventory and inventory management.
- Driving store level sales.
- Managing store assets and equipment.
- Executing and maintaining in-store visual merchandise.
- Responding to customer’s needs, complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- Planning and preparing for orders and stock movement.
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Handling a team of Sales and Operations
- Hiring, training, and overseeing staff.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of his existing and newly appointed team members.
- Ensure proper adherence to SOP (opening/ closing/ hygiene/ grooming standards/ inventory controls/ safety & security) etc.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Responsible for periodic audits & shrinkage
· Good command in both spoken and written English.
· Should have a pleasing personality.
· Excellent guest service skill.
· Good knowledge of Sales.
· 5+ years’ of experience in a leadership role.
· Ability to work well on a team.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Graduate in any field & related experience in Sales/Retail field.
· Familiar with Point-of-sale systems, MS office, etc.